Monday, July 18, 2011

Woah-Weh

Holidays, as I said, are a gift. And sadly, they have come to a close :P These holidays were awesome - and I won't lie - and one of the best of my adolescent times :) Urban Ignition [ youth festival :) ] was an absolute blast and I loved it to bits and pieces. Meet really awesome people and got out there to make a difference in the world today. A really unforgettable experience I shared with Jesus and my friends. Cant wait for Urban Ignition 2012! It's going to rock my socks again off like this one did.

Some things I did and drew twas hols :) --->

A walk in the park

Eye see you.

My heart bleeds love for you

Ohh :) That's meee

Painted on your heart

Flower Power:)


Now school's in. Time to hit the books :P

xxx
Mishii

1 comment:

  1. Misha Help me pse. I dont know wat i am doing. Will show you on monday.
    Hay Hay

    ReplyDelete